Follow This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

Caledonian Sky (小型船カレドニアン スカイ)| Cruise Ship

I'm now working for Ms. Caledonian Sky (小型船カレドニアンスカイ)↓

Let's have lunch on the deck!

Wow! Wow! Wow! We have a nice view from the cruise ship!

Voila!

They tried to make sushi! Looks wonderful!

This is a salad corner!

There are a lot of pickles and dressings here!

I love cheese!!!

Look at this! I tried soba salad with blue cheese dressing! How innovative it is! Hahaha!

The sushi looks very pretty, but tastes interesting!! I love the cook's nice try!

Last but not least, I've found a dessert corner!

This dark chocolate bread pudding looks yummy x 2!!!

I love it!

Don't miss vitamin C!

Do I eat lunch too much?

This is a cabin↓, which is much much more comfortable than I imagined!

The bath room is very cozy!!!

The Japanese painting makes me very happy!

I really recommend cruise ships to come to Hokkaido! 

■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!