Follow This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Restaurant LUPICIA NISEKO (レストラン ルピシア ニセコ)| Niseko

I'm in Niseko (ニセコ) now again! The snow condition this year is perfect, and ski slopes are packed with a lot of ski and snowboard lovers every day!
Anyway, I took part in a party last night in Niseko.

Look at the sign covered with snow!!! We have  sufficient snow to ski in Niseko this year!

LUPICIA reminds a lot of people of its delicious tea, but they have a restaurant, too!

I love parties very much because I can meet a lot of people through the wonderful opportunities!!

As I was very thirsty,

I enjoyed a lot of wine, beer, sake, and so on. Do you like my excuse? Hahaha!

A lot of dishes with local ingredients were served there such as ...............

smoked salmon,

oysters,

sea urchin mousse,

bouillabaisse, and so on!

I ate and ate, drank and drank, and chatted and chatted.........

We had a great time last night.

■Where is "Restaurant LUPICIA NISEKO (レストラン ルピシア ニセコ)"?


View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!