Follow This Blog

Saturday, July 07, 2012

TARCHE Sushi Corner (タルシェ 寿司コーナー)| Sushi Bar | Otaru Station

Today I came to Otaru with my tour guests. After eating lunch, I became hungry again, and went to JR Otaru station. Why? Because it has a very attractive mart named "TARCHE (タルシェ)"!

They have a wide variety of local products. Sounds great, doesn't it?
The mart also has a sushi bar, which is produced by "Isezushi (伊勢鮨)", a Michelin sushi bar in Otaru! 
*If you're interested in "Isezushi (伊勢鮨)", please refer to my other post→

This is a standing sushi bar, serving delicious sushi at reasonable prices!

See?? Unbelievably cheap!

Voila!
I ordered today's special! This set is only 1,500 yen!!! How lucky I am!
July is one of the best months to eat scallops, sea bream (caught off Otaru), Sakhalin surf clam (caught off Tomakomai), and sea urchin (caught off Otaru)!

I additionally ordered two pieces of sea urchin sushi! Hahaha! I really love local products!

■Where is "TARCHE Sushi Corner (タルシェ 寿司コーナー)"?

View Larger Map


■Tour guide information■
Do you need a nationally-licensed English-speaking tour guide when you travel to Hokkaido?I'll guide you! Plz click here!